K-2 Throwing and Catching
- turn sideways to target.
- step forward with the foot opposite your throwing arm.
- bring ball back to your ear.
- lead with the throwing elbow and extend arm fully toward target.
- snap wrist downward as you release the ball.
- follow thru across your body as you release the ball.
- "Track": Track the ball with your eyes all the way into your hands.
- "Reach": Reach arms towards ball.
- "Give": Give with ball as ball hits hands to make it a soft catch.
- "Pinkies and Thumbs": Pinkies together if ball is below waist.