We have begun are Lenten journey and what a great time to pause and reflect on our self, our family, and our life. As a school, we are doing many activities to ensure that students are making sacrifices during this time. I have found a list of things that you can also being doing at home to make sure sacrifices are being made. As a family, I encourage you to give one a try!
1. Attend Mass on Ash Wednesday and wear your ashes out into the world as a witness of our faith.
2. Attend some of the Holy Week Masses and activities at your Parish.
3. Commit to reading every the Bible every day together as a family.
4. Make at least one of your meatless Friday meals together as a family.
5. Make cards of encouragement to those in your parish RCIA program.
6. Attend Stations of the Cross.
7. Choose a Lenten Sacrifice to do as a family.